General terms and conditions of sale and use
• This website is operated by Carrefourduweb. On this site, the terms "we", "our" and "our" refer to Carrefourduweb. Carrefourduweb Provides this website, including all information, tools and services available to you, the user, subject to your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices set forth herein.
• By visiting this site and/or by purchasing one of our products, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("General terms of Sale", "General terms of sale and use", "conditions"), including Additional terms, conditions and policies referred to herein and/or accessed by hyperlink. These general terms and conditions of sale and use apply to all users of this site, including but not limited to, users who browse the site, who are vendors, customers, merchants, and/or content contributors.
• Please read these general terms of sale and use carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of this site, you agree to be bound by these general terms and conditions of sale and use. If you do not agree to all of the terms and Conditions of this agreement, then you must not access the website or use the services offered therein. If these general terms and conditions of sale and use are considered as an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these general terms and conditions of sale and use.
• All new features and tools that will be added later to this shop will also be subject to these terms and conditions of sale and use. You can consult the latest version of the general terms and conditions of sale and use at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these general terms and conditions of sale and use by publishing the updates and/or changes on our website. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly to see if any changes have been made. Your continued use of the website or your access to it after the publication of any changes is an acceptance of your share of these changes.
• Our shop is hosted on Ovh. They provide us with the e-commerce platform that allows us to sell you our products and services.
1. By accepting these general terms and conditions of sale and use, you declare that you have reached the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, and that you have given us your consent to allow any person of minor age to Your burden of using this website.
2. The use of our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is prohibited, and you must not, in connection with the use of the Service, violate the laws of your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
3. You must not transmit worms, viruses or any other code of a destructive nature.
4. Any infringement or violation of these general terms and conditions of sale and use will result in the immediate termination of your Services.
ARTICLE 2 -General CONDITIONS
1. We reserve the right to deny access to services at any time to any person for any reason whatsoever.
2. You understand that your content (excluding your credit card information) could be transferred in an unencrypted manner, and this implies (a) communications on various networks ; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements for the connection of networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transmission on the networks.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or operate any part of the service or use of the service, or any access to the service or contact on the website, through which the service is provided, without authorization Written prior express from us.
4. The securities used in this agreement are included for your convenience, and will not limit or affect these terms.
ARTICLE 3 – accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
1. We are not responsible if the information available on this site is not accurate, complete or up to date. The content of this site is provided as an indication only and should not be your only source of information for making decisions, without first consulting more accurate, more complete and up-to-date sources of information. If you decide to rely on the content presented on this site, you do so at your own risk.
2. This site may contain some previous information. This prior information, by nature, is not up-to-date and is provided as an indication only. We reserve the right to modify the content of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update the information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor the changes made to our site.
ARTICLE 4 -Changes to SERVICE and prices
1. The prices of our products can be changed without notice.
2. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (as well as any part or content of the service) without notice and at all times.
3. We will not be liable to you or any other third party for any change in price, suspension or interruption of Service.
ARTICLE 5 – Products or SERVICES (if applicable)
1. Some products or services can be exclusively available online on our website. These products or services may be available in limited quantities and can only be returned or exchanged in accordance with our return policy.
2. We did our best to display as clearly as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on our shop. We cannot guarantee that the display of the colors by the screen of your computer will be accurate.
3. We reserve the right, but not obliged to do so, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, and in any geographical area or jurisdiction. We could exercise that right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any product or service we offer. All product descriptions and product prices can be changed at any time without prior notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to stop offering a product at any time. Any offer of service or product presented on this site is void where the law prohibits it.
4. We do not warrant that the quality of all products, services, information, or any other merchandise you have obtained or purchased will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service shall be corrected.
ARTICLE 6 -Accuracy of billing and account information
1. We reserve the right to refuse any order that you pass to us. We may, at our sole discretion, reduce or cancel the quantities purchased per person, per household or by order. These restrictions could include orders placed by or from the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we modify an order or cancel it, we may attempt to notify you by contacting you at the email and/or billing address/telephone number provided at the time the order was placed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders which, at our sole discretion, may appear to be from merchants, dealers or distributors.
2. You agree to provide up-to-date, complete and accurate order and account information for all orders placed on our store. You agree to quickly update your account and other information, including your email address, your credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if necessary.
3. For more details, please see our return policy.
ARTICLE 7 -Optional tools
1. We could provide you with access to third party tools that we do not follow, control or influence.
2. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available", without warranty, representation or condition of any kind and without any approval. We will have no legal liability arising out of or related to the use of these optional third party tools.
3. If you use the optional tools offered on the site, you do so at your own risk and at your own discretion, and you should consult the terms and conditions at which these tools are offered by the third party vendor (s) concerned.
4. We could also, in the future, offer new services and/or new features on our site (including new tools and new resources). These new features and services will also be subject to these general terms and conditions of sale and use.
ARTICLE 8 -Third party links
1. Certain content, products and services available through our Service could include elements from third parties.
2. Links from third parties on this site may redirect you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not required to review or evaluate the content or accuracy of these sites, and we do not warrant and assume any responsibility for any content, website, product, service or other material accessible on or from such third party sites.
3. We are not responsible for any damage or damages related to the purchase or use of any goods, services, resources, content, or any other transaction made in connection with such third party websites. Please read carefully the policies and practices of third parties and make sure you understand them before engaging in any transactions. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions concerning the products of these third parties must be submitted to the same third parties.
ARTICLE 9 – Comments, suggestions and other user proposals
1. If, at our request, you submit specific content (for example, to participate in contests), or if without request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans or other elements, whether online, By e-mail, by mail, or otherwise (collectively, "comments"), you grant us the right, at any time, and without restriction, to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use and in any media any comment that You send us. We are not and do not Will not be required (1) to maintain the confidentiality of Comments (2) To pay compensation to anyone for any comment Provided (3) Respond to comments.
2. We may, but have no obligation to do so, monitor, modify or suppress the content we deem, in our sole discretion, to be illegal, offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or that violates any intellectual property or these general terms and conditions of sale and use.
3. You agree to write comments that do not violate the rights of third parties, including copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You also agree that your comments will not contain illegal, defamatory, offensive or obscene content, nor will they contain any computer viruses or other malicious software that could affect in any way Whether it is the operation of the Service or any other associated website. You can not use false email address, pretend to be someone you are not, or try to mislead us and/or third parties in error as to the origin of your comments. You are entirely responsible for all the comments you publish and their accuracy. We assume no responsibility and decline any commitment to any comments you publish or any other third party publishes.
ARTICLE 10 -Personal Information
ARTICLE 11 – Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
1. There may be some information on our site or Service that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that might be related to product descriptions, prices, promotions, Offers, the shipping costs of the products, the delivery times and the availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders, if any information in the Service or on any other associated website is inaccurate, in any Time and without notice (including after you have placed your order).
2. We are not required to update, modify or clarify information in the Service or on any other associated website, including but not limited to price information, except as required by law. No defined update or refresh date in the service or on any other associated web site should be taken into account to conclude that the information in the service or on any other associated web site has been modified or updated.
ARTICLE 12 – Prohibited Uses
• In addition to the prohibitions set out in the general Conditions of sale and use, you are prohibited from using the site or its contents: (a) for illegal purposes; (b) To induce third parties to conduct or participate in illegal acts; (c) to contravene any regional ordinance or any international, federal, provincial or state law, rule or regulation; (d) to impair or violate our intellectual property rights or those of third parties; (e) To harass, abusing, insulting, injuring, defame, slandering, denigrating, intimidating or discriminating against any person on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, religion, ethnic origin, race, age, national origin, or Disability (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) for uplinking or transmitting viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or could be used in such a way as to compromise the functionality or operation of the Service or any other associated, independent, or Internet Web site; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) for Polluposter, Phish, hijack a domain, extort information, browse, crawl, or scan the Web (or any other resource); (j) For obscene or immoral purposes; or (k) to impair or circumvent the security measures of our Service, any other website, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for infringing the prohibited uses.
ARTICLE 13 – EXCLUSION of warranties and LIMITATION of liability
1. We do not guarantee or claim in any way that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, fast, secure or error-free.
2. We do not guarantee that the results that could be obtained through the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
3. You agree that once in a while, we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without first warning you.
4. You expressly agree that your use of the Service, or your inability to use it, is at your sole risk. The service as well as all the products and services provided to you through the service are (unless expressly stated otherwise by US) provided "as is" and "as available" for your use, without representation, without warranties And without conditions of any kind, express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title and non-infringement.
5. Carrefourduweb, our directors, officials, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, trainees, suppliers, service providers and licensors shall in no event be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or Direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to the loss of profits, income, savings, data, replacement costs or any damages Similar, whether contractual, tortious (even in the event of negligence), strict liability or otherwise, resulting from your use of any service or product from this service, or any other claim related in any way that Either your use of the service or any product, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of the service or any published content (or product) transmitted , or otherwise made available through the Service, even if you have been warned of the possibility that they occur. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
ARTICLE 14 – Compensation
• You agree to indemnify, defend and protect Carrefourduweb, our parent company, our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, managers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, Suppliers, trainees and employees, as to any claim or claim, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party because of or arising out of your breach of these general terms and conditions of sale and use or Documents to which they refer, or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
ARTICLE 15 – Dissociation
• In the event that any provision of these general terms and conditions of sale and use is deemed to be illegal, void or unenforceable, this provision may nevertheless be applied to the full extent permitted by law, and the non- Applicable shall be considered to be dissociated from these general Conditions of sale and use, such dissociation shall not affect the validity and applicability of all other remaining provisions.
ARTICLE 16 – Termination
1. The obligations and liabilities incurred by the parties before the termination date will remain in effect after the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
2. These general terms and conditions of sale and use are effective unless and until they are terminated by you or not. You may terminate these Terms and conditions of sale and use at any time by advising us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease to use our site.
3. If we decide, at our sole discretion, that you fail, or if we suspect that you have been unable to comply with the terms of these general terms and conditions of sale and use, we may also terminate this agreement at any time without you Notify in advance and you will remain responsible for all amounts owed until the date of termination (this is included), and/or we may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
ARTICLE 17 – Entirety of the agreement
1. Any failure on our part to exercise or apply any right or provision of these general terms and conditions of sale and use should not constitute a waiver of this right or provision.
2. These general terms and conditions of sale and use or any other policy or rule of operation that we publish on this site or in relation to the Service constitute the entire agreement and agreement between you and us and govern your use of Service, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous, oral or written communications, proposals and agreements between you and us (including, but not limited to, any previous version of the general terms and Conditions of sale and use) .
3. Any ambiguity as to the interpretation of these general terms and conditions of sale and use shall not be construed against the editorial side.
ARTICLE 18 -APPLICABLE Law
These general terms and conditions of sale and use, as well as any other separate agreement through which we provide you with Services will be governed and interpreted under the laws in force at 19B Rue de Croix / 59510 Hem / France.
ARTICLE 19 – Changes to the general terms and conditions of sale and use
1. You can consult the latest version of the general terms and conditions of sale and use at any time on this page.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, modify or replace any part of these general terms and conditions of sale and use by posting updates and changes to our site. It is your responsibility to visit our site regularly to see if any changes have been made. Your continued use of or your access to our site after the publication of any changes to these general terms and conditions of sale and use constitutes acceptance of these changes.
ARTICLE 20 – Contact information
• Questions regarding the general terms and conditions of sale and use should be sent to email@example.com