George Foreman Electric
Do you like quesadillas? Of course you do. It’s impossible to resist that warm gooeyness paired with the perfect amount of spice and crunch. Now imagine how awesome they’ll taste hot off the George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker. It creates 10-inch quesadillas packed with your favorite ingredients in just 3-4 minutes! Deep-dish pockets hold loads of cheese, salsa, and meat, and the outer ridge seals everything in for mess-free snacking. Plus, the nonstick cooking surface wipes clean in no time, so you can fill your quesadilla cravings time and time again without the hassle.
- 10-Inch Quesadillas – Easier than the stovetop and better results than the microwave, this handy quesadilla maker pumps out large, deliciously crunchy snacks and appetizers in no time
- Nonstick Cooking Surface – “Gooey” is good for quesadillas, but bad for cleanup; not here, though-the nonstick cooking surface wipes clean after every use, leaving no gooey goodness behind
- 6 Deep-Dish Pockets – Pack in maximum flavor! Deep-dish pockets make room for all your favorite quesadilla ingredients, and act as cutting guides when it’s time to serve
- Press-and-Seal – From plate to mouth without the mess; the outer ridge seals the quesadilla to create a tidy pocket of deliciousness
- Cord Wrap and Vertical Storage – Storage is a snap with the integrated cord wrap and you can store the machine vertically to fit into tight spaces